To shop with us, you need to:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have a debit/credit card that we accept,
- Be authorised to use that debit/credit card (i.e. you are the card holder or have their permission to use the card).
Siloh Clothing is a fundraising project for Liberty Church (charity number: 1176598). The primary focus of the project is to raise funds for Liberty Church’s building fund, which aims to rebuild, refurbish and maintain Siloh Chapel. However, we reserve the right to allocate minority shares for either:
- Reinvest into growing our fundraising efforts
- Replentishing Liberty Church’s general cash reserves, to protect our allocated funds.
If you aren’t happy with your item and wish to return it, you can email email@example.com to return it, free of charge, subject to the rules below.
- If you return an item and request a refund within 28 days of it being delivered to you we will refund it by way of the original payment method and aim to do so within 14 days. If you request a refund outside of the 28 day window, we may still offer a refund at our discretion but this can’t be guaranteed.
- All items should be returned in their original condition. We may not accept a return if an item has been damaged, soiled , washed, altered or worn, or if the original tags or labels are no longer intact and/ or attached to the relevant item.
- If we refuse a return for any of these reasons, we will not issue you with a refund and we will send the item(s) back to you. If you attempt to return a refused item a second time, we will dispose of the returned item and continue to withhold a refund.
Items at this store are typically made to order, so delivery times may be estimated based on production and shipping times. We aim to have the item sent to you within 3 days. If your item hasn’t arrived with you within 7 days, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help. If your item hasn’t arrived within 14 days, you can contact us to request a refund.